K

Kazman1960

Regular
Aug 18, 2014
Timmins Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Well , after about 7 months of waiting , I FINALLY have the build date . Scheduled date is .........week of May 25th . Hopefully be able to pick her up around 2 nd week of June , hopefully :) :coolgleam:

Yes been there done that... My build WAS 5 days ago...once upon a time. Wife approved a Caravaggio steering wheel today...once the car is in. Tons o' plans.... I'm just glad my friend Kaz has everything in stone as well; he went months with not even a word of confidence from hi dealer.

Yes been there done that... My build WAS 5 days ago...once upon a time. Wife approved a Caravaggio steering wheel today...once the car is in. Tons o' plans.... I'm just glad my friend Kaz has everything in stone as well; he went months with not even a word of confidence from hi dealer.

Les . Just to get " warmed up " for the Z06 , im putting my Shelby on the road next week :) If this z06 fiasco keeps happening though , seriously thinking about the New Viper instead . I see your having fun with the order system again as well .

of.course.....

Shelby

Shelby At Dealership

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.