May 29, 2021
VetteCoins
Car was built on Sept 16, Jack Cooper to Dealer, Sept 24, picked it up 2 days ago, Oct 4.
16 months from deposit to delivery.
Jack R took a pic on the 401 near Ingersol with one missing, that was mine dropped off just across the Ambassador Bridge.
Z51, aero delete (do not really want the big Wang spoiler), 2LT, GT2 with 2 tone, ACS 1VM rockers, MSRC, Carbon Flash everything except roof.
400 kms, about 1/2 way there.
Maybe see some folks on one of Denis' meet ups.

Attachments

• 20221006_111123.jpg
    20221006_111123.jpg
    539.2 KB · Views: 439
  • 20221006_111028.jpg
    20221006_111028.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 64
  • 20221006_111049.jpg
    20221006_111049.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 63
Car was built on Sept 16, Jack Cooper to Dealer, Sept 24, picked it up 2 days ago, Oct 4.
16 months from deposit to delivery.
Jack R took a pic on the 401 near Ingersol with one missing, that was mine dropped off just across the Ambassador Bridge.
Z51, aero delete (do not really want the big Wang spoiler), 2LT, GT2 with 2 tone, ACS 1VM rockers, MSRC, Carbon Flash everything except roof.
400 kms, about 1/2 way there.
Maybe see some folks on one of Denis' meet ups.
congrats and hope to see you at my Oct 15 cruise, its going to be a big one

Congrats on your new wheels! I thought a "big Wang spoiler" was an expression but I learned something new today. So it seems I have a BIG WANG SPOILER (lol) on my 2023 AE, although it doesn't really compare to this one IMO:

Reactions: Noreplacement
If my car gets here by then I will certainly join!!! Good chance it might as it was built Wednesday...
I would like to be there, seeing your new 23, hopefully, unfortunately, we will be in Florida, our usual 2-month trip. However, because of Ian, we are on our way to inspect our damage. Our unit is one of the lucky ones, although, we now are getting reports that SERVE/PRO, HAS NOW ISSUED BILLS FOR 1.3 MILLION and that is just the start. Our buildings, 5, having 144 units, stood the wind, miraculously well, other than broken windows, shingles, soffits are gone, and water damage inside to 85% of the units. We will be Ok, with only a claim of 4 to 5 thousand, to our home insurance. The building insurance will replace our 3 windows. I have a car down there, with a trailer hitch and plan to be available, to take garbage away and or pick up anything neighbors want. Having had the C 6 corvette there for 8 months last winter, glad I wasn't worried about it in the garage during this storm, we have our Sante Fe, there, this year.
If any of you have a chance to contribute, please do so, there are so many needy people, especially, senior citizens living in demolished mobiles, 60 or 70 years old, working at Publix and Walmart into their late 80s. They need Canadian help as well! SO PLEASE DONATE.

DENIS, the trip next week looks great, sorry to be missing it, have fun you guys, enjoy the colours.

Congrats on your new wheels! I thought a "big Wang spoiler" was an expression but I learned something new today. So it seems I have a BIG WANG SPOILER (lol) on my 2023 AE, although it doesn't really compare to this one IMO:

That wing makes the car look like a cartoon...

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Congrats on your new Corvette I’m already looking forward to next years cruising . Looking forward to seeing what October 15 weather brings ,Probably the last Cruise . And yes Floridians do need our help . I was thinking I was going to take my 2019 stingray convertible down and spend some time cruising the southern US . But I think accommodation is going to be short and far between . Looks like I’ll be taking my Dinali down With a camper on the back . 😂 Just keep in mind we’re not over Hurricane season as of yet .
It’s anything can happen 2023 . 😱

Reactions: unionville
Congrats on your new Corvette I’m already looking forward to next years cruising . Looking forward to seeing what October 15 weather brings ,Probably the last Cruise . And yes Floridians do need our help . I was thinking I was going to take my 2019 stingray convertible down and spend some time cruising the southern US . But I think accommodation is going to be short and far between . Looks like I’ll be taking my Dinali down With a camper on the back . 😂 Just keep in mind we’re not over Hurricane season as of yet .
my final cruise will be Oct 29 and it will be a big one ;)

Vettman, take your 19 down next year, great cruising in Florida, we had our C6 08 for almost 8 months and shipped it down and drove it home, through the mountains.
Wonderful cruising beside either the Atlantic or the Gulf of Mexico, terrific cruise to Key West from Sarasota down, your camper too, would work. Enjoy. Many restaurants are open again on the southwest coast, plus Publix Winn Dixie and Walmart for groceries. The devastation is still
unbelievable, but the workers are doing terrific work. In one week I have been told, our condo property is like day compared to night when they first arrived a week ago. Condo repair will take a fairly long period, for windows and roofing, soffits and drywall/painting. Our insurance has their workers in and put ice shield etc on our 5 buildings to prevent further rain damage. It was a crew from Texas. Our condo is better than we had heard and we will be able to stay on Friday. Our ceilings do not have to come down. Have some rugs torn out of the den and one bedroom. Easy to repair and buy a sofa bed and one mattress and box. We are fortunate, compared to those who have lost everything and have no money. My wife and I do hope many of you can contribute, it certainly will help so many.

Reactions: Vettman
Drive it, it won't melt lol...
They don't melt, but they may shrink! ;)
Hard to get the power in the rain. Though I must say I never noticed a difference before and after breakin. @Noreplacement the RPMs are always available. They just move the tachs redline.

I think it's 30% less torque available...
So they say. How they did it, I don't know. Air / fuel mixtures? I never noticed and I didn't follow the breakin to the letter. I did do some 0 to 60's etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread