Aug 12, 2013
rocky view county
VetteCoins
Car
2022 red mist c8
Province
AB
FINALLY WE HAD EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT
Been a long wait but it finally arrived now just have to get the factory goodies put on, and ppf and ceramic then can come home for winter. Then I can put on some of the other things i have been collecting for 7 months on. Best Christmas ever!

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1727.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1729.jpg
    IMG_1729.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1730.jpg
    IMG_1730.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 101
Oh dang I followed the link it shows a load id and a location but when I hit summary it says no results found.

Tomorrow is my birthday I was really keen on it showing up for that haha

Hey Rolls

Hope you had a good weekend!! Did you order the high wing with your car? And if so is it available for you, I keep hearing about availability shortages for it.

Hey Rolls

Hope you had a good weekend!! Did you order the high wing with your car? And if so is it available for you, I keep hearing about availability shortages for it.
Had a great weekend thanks
I had ordered my high wing spoiler and ground effects package last June I had the dealership match Kip Scotts online pricing. I had been worried that they may not have in stock when my car arrived. I think I actually will save a few hundred bucks this way versus ordering it with car will find out today install cost, spoiler was 899 price match ,order from factory 1365 so if install less than 465 saving money. most dealerships seem to match Kipp Scotts which has great prices.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.