Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 21
I think I screwed up here's the rest of the story
18 months, two dealers, get her Thursday, Dsom, 2lz, jet black interior, black callipers, black rims, 7m, carbon flash mirrors and emblems, caravaggio stage 2

Actually, I have just under 2K in a week or so and the majority of that has been in the rain. The 3 things to be careful of...

1. The tires are very firm on the road...until you give it a spurt say... if you pass someone. It takes nothing to see that back end let go. It is that easy in wet or dry and not even a full press of the pedal away.
2. Make sure you lift your legs getting in the car or you will scratch the hell out of your sill plate and the ledge as I did...spent the day buffing and got a new sill plate; and
3. You can't be too cautious with the front end. The splitter is further out than you might expect and one bump is all it takes to screw the splitter up. I learned real quick that the reverse camera is great for parking!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Picked her up on the 18th, drove her to caravaggio and he did the install of the stage 2 pieces. A late start going home in bumper to bumper traffic quickly became familiar with the manual. After getting some open space did the break in by going between 5th and 7th to vary the rpms, in 7th rpms were about 1400 at 118, she handled like a dream finally settled for sport instead of touring. We've been driving all weekend and we are a little over 800 so I'll get the oil change this week
Everything looks good on the car from seams and paint along with the interior. I couldn't resist so I let her go in sport and holy cow it's loud and I love it, this car deserves a lot of respect believe me when I stopped giggling I could have been charged for racing and it was in a blink of an eye.
Here is some pics after I got her home

Reactions: smackYYZ
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread