Two dealerships and one year later...

Folks...I love this damn car. If you are considering the standalone mag ride option its well worth it. Although I'm only at 76km it rivals my non-mag ride Z51 C8 coupe I formerly had (cancelled order). This is the only GM product I have ever bought new and proud to have done so. I'm coming from a 19 Carrera T 911 and this thing eclipses it...IMO. Just as luck would have it I'm VIN 4045 and being in my 40's I'm turning 45 in August - perfect.

She arrived last week (see photos) and today I picked her up from Bill Spencer Chevrolet. Just an amazing dealership. If you are considering ordering then unfortunately you'll be added to the 2022 list as they have a huge waiting list now but they are a fantastic dealership. Open and Transparent. Family owned and friendly to boot! Many thanks to Sean Lawlor, @Andrew Spencer and Julian for their dedication to their customers.

Pics:

Delivery 5.jpg

Delivery 4.jpg

Delivery 1.jpg

Delivery 3.jpg

Delivery 6.jpg

Last edited:
"Flys Low"? Does that mean your zipper's undone? LOL.

But seriously, VERY happy for you finally getting your long awaited new wheels and a good experience to boot (as you say) with your dealer. And lucky you getting photos of your car's arrival on the truck...I asked for that but was told the car had been unloaded before they knew what was happening (really?). Anyways, congrats again!

Thanks! But yeah the plate.

I didn't like "FLIESLOW"....its spaced together and to me reads as flie slow. Slow looks dominant in the wording.

Your plate's just fine; I try to find humour where I can and yes "FLIESLOW" doesn't work but yours does. If I was in Ontario, I'd know to watch out for your plate (recognizing that might never happen; there's just a few cars in Ontario LOL) but perhaps some of the Forum members will better ID you now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.