The user has set his album as private hence you won't be able to view the pics full size. Once user changes permissions you should be able to.

Nik, I cannot see any pictures big or small. If Riley can see them is that because of his administrative position? Why would you want to set your pictures on a public forum as private?

Nik, I cannot see any pictures big or small. If Riley can see them is that because of his administrative position? Why would you want to set your pictures on a public forum as private?

Yes the mods can see them.

I'll let the OP comment, I won't flip them to public without his permission but it's a nice looking VW... errmm... C7 :smileshake:

Reactions: nascar03
Nice ! I added a satin black surround behind my exhaust tips last week , it does give that area a nice finished look doesn't it.

Tomorrow I am soundproofing the rear, the bulk head behind the driver and the trunk area. Using Dynamat extreme to stop vibration sounds passing thru the panels and a closed cell foam/aluminum product to quiet the higher frequencies. Others report significant improvement in noise in the cabin with this mod.

Happy to read all comments, once again sorry for the problem with the pictures.
Hi sneakytoot, yes those are C7 Jakes decals, simply stick on and if you don't like it easy to remove.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread