Mar 23, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
Car
1975 L-82
Hey everyone, I have searched for a local Corvette club numerous times, and talked to different guys at car shows about starting one! But finally I found it!!!:D I am from Saskatoon, and have owned many different Corvette's. Some come and go, but I have always held on to my first one I bought when I was 20; My 75 Stingray, L-82, 3 spd, with factory air. It isn't perfect but still looks nice driving by. Well just saying Hi! and hope to meet everyone on Thursday @ Fox and Hounds some night.

Hey, I am glad you found us! There is always room for more at the Fox and Hounds. Like Mike said we will be there tomorrow if you can make it. RILEY.... WHERE IS THE SIGN?:rofl::rofl:

If your comming someone will let you know how to tell us apart from the non corvette people.

Isn't that funny I now see the world as Corvette owners and NON-Corvette owners...

Brent

Welcome to the forum! See you at F&H! You can tell us apart from the other patrons by the happy, yet deeply sad/angry looks on our faces. Happy to love our cars, sad/angry because of the weather.

I literally stumbled across it yesterday, i was searching for car stuff as I usually do everyday..lol, and something came up about Saskatoon, and a Corvette Club, so I clicked on it and Whalla!!!!!!

Hey Riley, I am leaning towards a 3 part PPG Lambo Burnt Orange for the Diablo like this;

Lamborghini_Diablo_VT1.jpg

2709924924_f5b0f1c140.jpg

and I talked to Brent yesterday and he filled me in on most things with the group. It'll be nice seeing a long row of Corvette's at the Dairy Queen on 8th!!!

Hey Riley, I am leaning towards a 3 part PPG Lambo Burnt Orange for the Diablo like this;

Lamborghini_Diablo_VT1.jpg

2709924924_f5b0f1c140.jpg

and I talked to Brent yesterday and he filled me in on most things with the group. It'll be nice seeing a long row of Corvette's at the Dairy Queen on 8th!!!

Same boss who let me drive the McLaren SLR has two Lambos (Murcielago LP 640 and a Gallardo). He used to own a Diablo as well.

Well I'm going to spend this week fluid changing and prepping, so that the weekend will be driving time for the Vette!! There were a couple sport bikes out yesterday, so it must be time!!! .....or they were just lunatics?!? lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.