Featured Thread
Jul 1, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
1994 Convertible
Province
NL
A pic at last! Not a great one, and she's dirty, but it's a start.

I LOVE that color

Original Polo Green Metallic, although I think the nose has been resprayed/replaced at some point. I can see some runs in the paint around there.

I had never seen one this color. There's a vert in the original 1994 brochure in Polo Green. The paint is a little rough, especially on the hood - lots of stone chips, light scratches & whatnot. I'll hit it with a clay bar when I have some free time and see what I can do with it.

The wheels aren't original, obviously. I'm told they came from a C6. They have a bit of curb rash but aren't in terrible shape.

It has a Flowmaster cat-back. Older version with the quad bugle outlets. Sounds mean but not crazy loud. I dig it.

There's a Hypertech Power Tuner sticker under the hood. No idea if that's still installed. I haven't gotten around to cracking it open. Be nice if it is in there if only to calibrate the speedo. It is reading about 5% under (thanks to the larger wheels/tires I suspect). That's assuming I can find a Hyper-tuner.

I'm thinking there might be a mild perf cam in there also based on the idle. Might just be age - the thing does have 183k on the clock.
20190719_190949.jpg

Reactions: OL Yeller
Yeah - that's a nice looking kit. with our roads on the Rock anything that low in the nose wouldn't last too long. :) There is a burgundy C4 vert with a Greenwood kit for sale a couple hours from here. popped up after I bought mine. It has a big-ass spoiler that I don't dig, though.

Reactions: Dub
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.