Denis added a new event:

FINAL Corvette Cruise of 2022 - Burlington to Niagara-on-the-Lake - Oct 29 at 0830

Hello everyone, the time has finally come for my 12th and Final Corvette Cruise of 2022 Season. For those that don't know me, my name is Denis, I drive a Torch Red C8 HTC and I organize Corvette Cruises in the Hamilton/ Niagara Region. Hope to see you all at this one. The cruise will be the biggest and longest I have ever done (212km and should take 6 hours (5 hours of driving + 1 hour for 4 15 min breaks)). We will start at 0830 on Oct 29, 2022 at Tim Hortons, 29 Plains Rd W, Burlington, ON...

Read more about this event...

Wow Denis, wish we were in Ontario, doing the cruise with you. Being here in Cape Haze, Placida Florida, and wondering how much longer we can stay. Likely in 17 days, our condo will be gutted to the studs by Servpro, who are looking after the damage to our grounds and our 144 condo units. Ours is one of the worst affected and hard to believe in less than 3 weeks, it will be back to the 2006 studs, as the builder worked to complete the project. Re-building will be another big challenge and no one can say for sure, if it will be done for November 23. UGH!
Enjoy the cruise, I will be looking for pictures.

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Denis, thank you for setting up this cruise. I was wondering if we could figure an approximate time that you would be at Decew Road and Merrittville Hwy. We have a few Corvettes in Fonthill and would like to meet up around that point to join your group. Joe (416) 986-2209
my guess would be around 1pm

Hi Robert

Did you get your locked steering column fixed? If not PM me and I can give you good advice. If all is OK have fun on the cruise

Peter
Yes I spoke with Richard at Compliance in Malibu CA and he sent me the module to piggyback the pcm.He is a real knowlegible guy on the subject and all is good now. Thanks for your offering.

Users who are viewing this thread