Featured Thread
From the auto show.... . By this is the first these have been posted and they are here first. I haven't even posted these on my FB page....the other few are smartphone...these are DSLR. .. put them here before all the FB pages and Forums... Love you ole codgers. Bet you have a cup for the dentures hangin from the air vent.

Actually Les,most of us "ole codgers" have a clutch pedal to hang our denture cup from. :rolleyes: :rofl::ghettogrin::yesss:

man-old-vector-illustration_367944.jpg

From the auto show.... I am glad I passed on my allocation. I LOVE the front end but the rims, the side vent behind the front tire and the price once you option it out would have bothered me to know end. I will stick with my second rate C7Z. I gotta say thouh... that side vent is a killer. I look at it and wonder if it is for files. The color is also one of those that change (but without any fleck) and is a real bugger to get the right color from...even cheating. You will see the change in color from the lights in a few piks. Flash photography on this....not a chance.

Oh and that thing we used to call orange peel...lol.. This paint surface is is so smooth and slick... I would be terrified even wiping it off, in fear of microscratches.... The piks show what I mean.

By this is the first these have been posted and they are here first. I haven't even posted these on my FB page....the other few are smartphone...these are DSLR. .. put them here before all the FB pages and Forums... Love you ole codgers. Bet you have a cup for the dentures hangin from the air vent.

View attachment 14605 View attachment 14606 View attachment 14607 View attachment 14608 View attachment 14609 View attachment 14610 View attachment 14611 View attachment 14612 View attachment 14613 View attachment 14614 View attachment 14615 View attachment 14616 View attachment 14617 View attachment 14618 View attachment 14619 View attachment 14620 View attachment 14621 View attachment 14622

Interesting that you mention "microscratches" on the ZR1. We were there this morning.... I didn't take any pictures of these, but the drivers side front fender near the hood area is very badly covered in scratches. Very visable, with even my wife expressing her sadness at seeing them. And it's only day 3, with the car behind a barrier. Can only wonder if they were made by the people who polish the car all day, and if so, if its "that easy" to scratch this new paint?

Interesting how a car in a show gets scratches... With todays clear coat finishes, it would take someone who has no idea what they are doing to scratch it I would think.... Either that or.... well... You never know what happens after show hours....

autoshow.jpg

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.