Casual User
Apr 24, 2017
Port Dover
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette Grand Sport
Province
ON
As I drive along at the same speed I feel these soft subtle thumps, like someone tossing pillows at the front of my car. I seem to notice it around 80km and hour. At first I thought it was simply road feel with such large tires, but I felt it on a long newly paved road with a perfect flat top.
It is subtle, but my other two cars on the same roads don't feel that way. Then I read about transmission shudder and the dealer did the triple flush, (though I have no evidence they actually did it three times).
Otherwise it shifts fine.
I'm almost at about 60,000 km

As I drive along at the same speed I feel these soft subtle thumps, like someone tossing pillows at the front of my car. I seem to notice it around 80km and hour. At first I thought it was simply road feel with such large tires, but I felt it on a long newly paved road with a perfect flat top.
It is subtle, but my other two cars on the same roads don't feel that way. Then I read about transmission shudder and the dealer did the triple flush, (though I have no evidence they actually did it three times).
Otherwise it shifts fine.
I'm almost at about 60,000 km
I had my Tranny flush done last summer at 19000kms on the car. The sensation that I had felt more like driving over pebbles during a shift. No issues since.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.