Dec 26, 2012
St. Albert, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2023 HTC
Province
AB
20161002_174728.jpg
Our cars have been in storage for close to two months now, so maybe its time to reflect on last season or a favorite trip with your car.
Post a picture of the location and a brief description.
This was taken in October 2016 in St. George Utah. We have visited it many times and always enjoy the warmth and the many colors the city has to offer.

Pretty hard to pick a favorite past location or trip when you drive a Corvette. Like my signature says, "It's not the destination. It's the ride" They have all been great but probably my favorite trip so far has been with the C6 down in that Jackson Hole and Cody Wyoming area... The drive down through Glacier and then South is beautiful country and some pretty special roads coming back up through Yellowstone as well....

cody.jpg

Mike, that is a pretty special picture. :thumbs:
Thanks Murray. It was great trip with him for sure. Just past Golden BC,3 hrs into the 9 hr trip to Hope, he says,”these come in automatics,don’t they?” I just smiled and replied “ Why yes Dad,they do! And on some,the roof comes off”. That was a cool moment along the way.

Great pictures so far. This post is a great place to show off your ride in place that was a great memory.
Due to the fact our cars are in hibernation for months to come, its time to reflect on the past trips and envision the next one.
Is it just me, or do these cars look better with a stunning backdrop.
Hope to see more pictures and stories. We all have a picture to share, so lets see them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.