xlr8r

Power User
Apr 23, 2012
Alberta
VetteCoins
Car
With winter here, you might want to watch some action on youtube.

Does anyone have a favourite 'Vette video on youtube?

If you search for "Angry Vettes", you probably see mine. As you guessed, it's a montage of 'Vettes being driven--well--hard..........

Angry Vettes! Corvette compilation - YouTube

Not sure if I posted the link right, but you'll get the point.

Best part is the ZR1 flying past the guy on the autobahn--freaking incredible.........

With winter here, you might want to watch some action on youtube.

Does anyone have a favourite 'Vette video on youtube?

If you search for "Angry Vettes", you probably see mine. As you guessed, it's a montage of 'Vettes being driven--well--hard..........

Angry Vettes! Corvette compilation - YouTube

Not sure if I posted the link right, but you'll get the point.

Best part is the ZR1 flying past the guy on the autobahn--freaking incredible.........

hahaha, lots of fun. Pretty sure I've seen some of them up at Manny's place:rofl:

The smoky burn-out grand finale was worth it for sure.:D

C.

Not sure if any of you have seen the video of the ZR1 in Germany on the Autobahn and then being driven to Italy. There was a surprise half way through the video which made me feel even better about owning a vette.

Not sure if I have included the link below properly.

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Chases 200 MPH in Europe - Epic Drives Episode 3 - YouTube

I've seen this before, great vid. For sure one of my faves. I like Justin Bell as a driver and a commentator.:thumbup: Great post.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Good grief! I leave the country for 8 days and you guys are out test driving my car? Well I hope you at least filled the tank with 93 octane for me...........

Cheers,

Garry

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.