May 24, 2015
VetteCoins
Car
1978 Corvette
Hey guys how are you?

Sorry its been a long time. Yes I sold my 1978 Corvette and I lost alot of money since it was parked since 2015 and it still needed some work to be done on it. I bought a fifth Gen Camaro SS and I love it. I love driving a car that doesn’t need any repairs and I don’t miss the bad experiences buying parts online when the parts doesn’t arrived exactly as described. I am super happy about it and I will buy a 1988 Chevrolet Camaro IROC next year. I miss having an old car. Having experience working on a C3 Corvette when you need to drop down the differential every time it needs to be serviced.. never again lol.

Here is a short video of my car

Its a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS RS with cth package.

This is the only version that I love of the Camaro. The new 6th Gen Camaros I find them ugly.

I am sorry if I freaked out in the past with Corvette Depot and I should of handle it differently.

Take care guys and thank you for all your help when I was working with my C3.

Too bad it turned out not the way your intentions were. Maybe another Vette will come your way another day. Sounds like the Camaro is a fun car and like you say , just gotta pour gas in it and giv'er .

Hey guys how are you?

Sorry its been a long time. Yes I sold my 1978 Corvette and I lost alot of money since it was parked since 2015 and it still needed some work to be done on it. I bought a fifth Gen Camaro SS and I love it. I love driving a car that doesn’t need any repairs and I don’t miss the bad experiences buying parts online when the parts doesn’t arrived exactly as described. I am super happy about it and I will buy a 1988 Chevrolet Camaro IROC next year. I miss having an old car. Having experience working on a C3 Corvette when you need to drop down the differential every time it needs to be serviced.. never again lol.

This is the only version that I love of the Camaro. The new 6th Gen Camaros I find them ugly.

I am sorry if I freaked out in the past with Corvette Depot and I should of handle it differently.

Not a camaro fan. Enjoy though :heavycar:

Hey guys how are you?

Nice ride Sly. I have a couple buddies with camaros. One SS and a ZL1. I have driven both and while not in the same category as the my Vettes (and they admit it as well), they are still fun cars to drive and handle well for muscle cars. Enjoy and you're welcome to stay around and tell us camaro stories... ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 12cents
Great looking car, like you said, wash, wax, drive. Good for you. I sold my C6 with 20k on it not long ago. I wanted to tuck away some dough towards a C8.
I found the c6 very difficult to get in and out, ended going to chiro because of it. I also found it truly was not a great long distance runner. By that I do rallies and after 2 days back to back 12 hour runs, I could hardly walk. In any event , congrats on your new ride. If it works for you that's all that matters. Cheers

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.