YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
I’m rural tonight at our Family Money Pit Cottage ... unloading and starting to get things cleaned up from the Winter months. A Storm Cell comes in and shuts me down from my work outside. Hoping it passes in an hour, I setup the Satellite Box and see if something can kill an hour. The first channel has The Family Feud ... and the question is ...
“What Car would you trade your Mother for ?”

D0E438B3-F89A-4579-868C-24671E2E5C13.jpeg

Two strikes in the contestant next answers “a Corvette !” Wrong ... third strike .... (thank god no corvette in this list)
Well they finally flipped the last answer and I now decided it’s better to just go do some work in the rain ... there’s definitely nothing on TV 😡

C2001AE9-76B1-4344-A1A9-CD9C9A61A78D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Ya I know ... what a crazy question - nothing tops a Mom ... but in the land of what once was "Mom & Apple Pie" 10% would actually take a Mustang over their Mom ... I'm shaking my head and not just because I'm drenched from working out in the rain in lieu of watching the rest of this show ...

I’ll be watching Fish & Game doing night water rescue training instead tonight (my empty lift on the far right .... on my list)
68424093-3107-4041-BA0E-471CF6289FCE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread