Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Just wondering if or what the select few that even see this post are doing for Family Day. I've decided to head out to my shop and spend the day with Ginger. We'll listen to the stereo, have a couple beers and just smile lovingly at each other. Might even pull the cover off her....

My wife and sister decided to have the grand daughters for a "girls" weekend. So I spent most of the weekend cleaning up snow, carrying in firewood and a few glasses of sparking wine, well bottles in reality.

We had a lot of snow, the ATV just could not handle the drifts, I went out thinking an hour I will have it cleaned up. Four hours later finally gave up. The drifts were four or five feet deep and hard packed. I need a bigger machine. Ya that is the ticket!!

Hope you guys had a nice weekend.

Family day is a holiday??? What's that??? I had to work today start stupid early but was done by 11am. So came home, chilled a bit had lunch then out to the garage to do some cleaning up to make space to be able to use my scissor lift (did a few more test lifts with it, 90% ready to use).

Now I'm posting here on CCF. :canada:

Big get together out in the country. Wagon/sleigh rides (either behind the 4020 or the horses). Tubing down a good sized hill. Deep fried fish and french fries for vittles. Massive fire to keep warm inside a fort of round bales. Good day except the thermometer never got higher than -24. Lots of talk about the federal government, none of it good.

Based on the Emergency Measure Act the Prime Minister froze my toilet over the weekend. Geez donate $25.00 to the truckers and I cannot even have a dump now.

biffy_cold_f5b3b162c87f62d164cdc0a76ecccd9ac079328f.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.