Just wondering what a fair price is for a 2019 Z06 with 9140 km ? Its a 3lt. I'm looking g at 1 but it seems high priced to me at 110,000 Any thought on price ?? Thanks
Given the market for C7's lately, that's not out of line for a low mileage Z06 3LZ (especially if it's a manual tranny). A year ago I may have said different but I see lots of 2017 Z06 models with lots more km listed around the country for more than that. It is a sellers market right now for C7's and that may or may not change. JMO

Its a auto, and it has a carbon fiber wing, side skirts. The salesman told me when the guy purchased it he had the dealer add on all the carbon fiber pieces that were available. The salesman said the car was 140,000 when purchased once he added all the carbon fiber Apparently he traded it in and is waiting for the 2022 Z06.

$140 sounds a touch high for the new price but if that was with the tax you guys pay, and without knowing every option, I may be wrong. CF bling is pricey but like anything else, the add ons make the car more attractive but it's hard to get that cost back. If it also has a CF splitter and cunards, CF interior dash trim/steering wheel, etc. and any other exterior CF like the exposed CF targa top, side and brake vents, hood intake, etc. he could have spent an extra $10k+ pretty easy which would bring it closer. By the sounds of it, if it wasn't for the auto tranny (no reason other than I'm a standard lover) and I was in the market for a Z06, I would certainly take a real good look at it. The C7 is proven and a great car all around and in this market, it's not out of line. Get them to throw in the extended warranty (which should be easy as they have a huge mark up on that) and you'll be smiling.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
$140 sounds a touch high for the new price [...]
Not by this much. Mine is same m.y. with all the available options, except CF wing...and fancy z06 floor mats. MSRP was $134k. As you said, with a couple more pieces of aftermarket CF you can easily break the 140k mark. Good luck to OP. The C7 Z06 is a fantastic car.

Reactions: Dik
Not by this much. Mine is same m.y. with all the available options, except CF wing...and fancy z06 floor mats. MSRP was $134k. As you said, with a couple more pieces of aftermarket CF you can easily break the 140k mark. Good luck to OP. The C7 Z06 is a fantastic car.
Your car has the Z07 option Kev, which was a +/- $10k additional option on the Z06. Paul did not indicate the car he was looking at was a Z06/07. That would have changed my response accordingly. If it is a Z06/07 car, the $110k asking in today's C7 market is a good price.

Reactions: Kev
Your car has the Z07 option Kev, which was a +/- $10k additional option on the Z06. Paul did not indicate the car he was looking at was a Z06/07. That would have changed my response accordingly. If it is a Z06/07 car, the $110k asking in today's C7 market is a good price.
Fair enough ! I read it too quickly and assumed the Z07 package was in it for that price.

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I can't believe how the price has changed in the last few years. I remember when I bought my 19 Z06 most dealers were selling close to invoice (here in Ontario)
Yup... As they dwindled down in the lots just before the C8, a Z06 1LZ could be had in AB for $85k... Who'd a thunk it? We could have bought and flipped like the C8ers and made $20k... lol...

Reactions: V8!
I agree a quick 10K can be gobbled up with s simple check mark on the build sheet. No telling what other options may be hidden in the Op's car looking. After market wheels too maybe? I know when I traded my 2019 in for the C8 they sold my trade for more money than I paid for it new and it was used then. If someone wants a car real bad they usually don't worry about the price. If that Z06 had a manual stick I can see the price staying high or going higher. After all anything is only worth what the next person will pay. Now it seems everything you buy is going up no matter what it is.

The market is still high right now, not as high as it was in the spring but still higher than it should be because of supply/demand and the C8 shortage/C8Z date pushback.
Car your looking at seems in line with the pricing I'm seeing, M or A8 I haven't seen make much of a difference other than owners who think M > Auto but it holds no more value IMO (and I love stick). Personally I would not buy when the cars are at the heights they are currently, but if your wanting one and the price seems fair to you then do it and join the club.

Just wondering what a fair price is for a 2019 Z06 with 9140 km ? Its a 3lt. I'm looking g at 1 but it seems high priced to me at 110,000 Any thought on price ?? Thanks
As others have said, used prices are very high right now. I bought a 2019 Stingray but remember the base price that year for a Z06 being $92K Can + tax. 3LT would have added another $10K...then any other options. Checking many postings over the past few months on the US Corvette Forum, it seems those selling recently are getting as much or more than what they paid for their C7's a few years ago.

I wanna cry.
Last May, I couldn't sell my '17 Z06/Z07 3LZ 7sp for $80K. Except auto trans and painted mirrors, it had every possible option. 9,000kms.
I took less.

Not my 1st mistake, but........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.