Aug 26, 2021
Montreal
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2023 C8 Z51
Province
QC
Now assume for a second 3LT interior, which adds even more color (from black) on the glove box, pillars, under steering, and most of the roof liner. I also love the look of CF, and plan to add my aero (incl high wing) in CF. For the inside however, I am torn. I really do like the way the color wraps from the doors onto the glove box or steering area. Really pops no matter what interior color you choose. The CF trim pieces look pretty nice too.

So figured I would ask here who took the CF interior option, and what made you give up the color panels ? I find it kind of cuts into the more finished color look of the 3LT.

I do like having the cluster in CF, as you are not replacing a color piece there, so could work, but not sure if anyone aftermarket sells just the cluster in CF (without the doors & centre).

On a side note, my interior will either be what is shown below SCG (on a Rapid or Riptide) or TW/TB (on a Rapid)

1676819139191.png

1676819166615.png

Jesus Neils, by the time you order your car it won't be your car anymore. It will be a shi t show of everyone's input. And if I have to read about your son's graduation and the F1 race one more time I'm gonna steal a Canada Post truck and head North East...
I’ll send you pics of both events I promise, unless you want to slap on a suit (for the grad) or a race hat and polo (for GP) and come join me at both.

I thought forums are to gather feedback on what people are doing and not doing and why. My bad, perhaps I will just post more automotive poetry seeing you liked it so much, bruh !!!

It's all jokes bro. But about that extra F1 ticket....
As soon as the GP date come around, I'll give you a buzz (unless I end up liking someone more on this forum).....

In all honesty, because of the grad thingy (damn I just said it again), being on a Sat afternoon, cuts right into things, so might just do the downtown scene. Hmm, makes me think, come down to Mtl with your car, you move over to the passenger seat, I do the cruising downtown, while you check out the ladies, and I get my fix of pretending to have my C8 for GP weekend downtown. Win win !!

Reactions: Murray20c8
Now assume for a second 3LT interior, which adds even more color (from black) on the glove box, pillars, under steering, and most of the roof liner. I also love the look of CF, and plan to add my aero (incl high wing) in CF. For the inside however, I am torn. I really do like the way the color wraps from the doors onto the glove box or steering area. Really pops no matter what interior color you choose. The CF trim pieces look pretty nice too.

So figured I would ask here who took the CF interior option, and what made you give up the color panels ? I find it kind of cuts into the more finished color look of the 3LT.

I do like having the cluster in CF, as you are not replacing a color piece there, so could work, but not sure if anyone aftermarket sells just the cluster in CF (without the doors & centre).

On a side note, my interior will either be what is shown below SCG (on a Rapid or Riptide) or TW/TB (on a Rapid)

View attachment 105805
View attachment 105806
Which CF package are you asking about? 3LT CF trim or the stage 2 CF package? One $1600 and the other is $5700.

Which CF package are you asking about? 3LT CF trim or the stage 2 CF package? One $1600 and the other is $5700.
would have to be the cheaper one with the 4 trim pieces (doors, center, cluster). The aero stuff with likely have to be aftermarket since I am guessing it will be on constraint for OEM, but tons of aftermarket out there so less worried. For inside I would prefer to order it that way but like I said I like the way the color panels flow on the 3LT.

Would be curious to know how many members went with the interior pieces.

Just wondering if there are any functional advantages to the options discussed or are these just decorative? (Coming from someone who cannot remember what color our C8 inside is but I think its black)

Just wondering if there are any functional advantages to the options discussed or are these just decorative? (Coming from someone who cannot remember what color our C8 inside is but I think its black)
all decorative just depends if you want more colour flowing on the inside or if you prefer the look of CF. Of course it is an expensive option once you go down that route, especially with the outside aero

Reactions: gdb069
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.