Just bought my 7 year extended warranty today along with a couple other members today also buying maintenance packages. If your not
sure and on the fence send Don a message and he'll get back to you right away!
Scott

How do I get in touch for a GMPP quote on a 2019 GS?
Click on leDon on your message it will take you to his post.
Hover the mouse over his avatar and click on "start conversation" to direct message Don.

Hi there, is the pricing the same for 2023 models?
Hi Anthony the answer to your question is yes. The warranties are transferable to the new owner if you sell your car as well or you can get a pro rated refund.
We anticipate the pricing to go up $200-$300 dollars tomorrow for the 2023's extended warranties.
Scott

Hi Anthony the answer to your question is yes. The warranties are transferable to the new owner if you sell your car as well or you can get a pro rated refund.
We anticipate the pricing to go up $200-$300 dollars tomorrow for the 2023's extended warranties.
Scott
Scott, Don Le helped me enrol in a 84/60000km GMPP today.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Just an update for everyone in regards to the changes for May 1st. GM has increased the cost by about $600 on the 2024 C8 Stingray GMPP (a small surcharge will apply on previous model years). The Z06 and Eray now have their own separate prices.
Don, those prices are more again I'm assuming!

An update to our employee pricing which will be available to all CCF members here will be $2263 for the 84month/60,000km GMPP Total Plus on 2024 models (previous model years will have a small surcharge).

Fortunately I’ve been able to work this out with our management to keep the price as low as possible. Moving forward I will be able to provide an employee warranty price for any GM vehicle not just the Corvette.

Don