Oct 18, 2020
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette Grand Sport
Province
ON
Does anyone know cost of a extended GM bumper to bumper warranty for my 2018 Grand Sport?

I have one month remaining on my 3 year bumper to bumper, thinking of extending by 1 or 2 more years.

and whats the best discount I should expect?

thanks

It has likely changed by now but I was quoted $3,800.00 for the $100.00 deductible in 2018 when mine turned three. That was for the 7 year / 84,000 km option which is really only 4 years extra since it takes into account when the car was purchased new. It's only 2 years extra on the powertrain. I decided to decline and he chased me reducing the amount as I walked away. I think he was down to about $2,500.00 by the time I reached the door. Like I said before, there is a ton of markup on the extended so don't hesitate to negotiate it way down.

It has likely changed by now but I was quoted $3,800.00 for the $100.00 deductible in 2018 when mine turned three. That was for the 7 year / 84,000 km option which is really only 4 years extra since it takes into account when the car was purchased new. It's only 2 years extra on the powertrain. I decided to decline and he chased me reducing the amount as I walked away. I think he was down to about $2,500.00 by the time I reached the door. Like I said before, there is a ton of markup on the extended so don't hesitate to negotiate it way down.
thanks for the insight!

does anyone know which Ontario dealership will give best discount on extended warranty? and can it be done over the phone?

thx

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.