Aug 6, 2017
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
2017 GS Convertible
Province
AB
Getting close to 5 years with my 2017 Grand Sport and curious whether anyone has investigated getting extended powertrain warranty? If so can you advise who you dealt with and PM the cost?
Thanks,
Bob

Getting close to 5 years with my 2017 Grand Sport and curious whether anyone has investigated getting extended powertrain warranty? If so can you advise who you dealt with and PM the cost?
Thanks,
Bob
Hi
I bought I-Select Plus from SymTech for my 19 just before the 3 year standard warranty expired ( early 2018 build). SymTech runs the US GM Dealer GMPP program so they are okay. Cheaper than GM Canada who is different by about 30%. Has a $100 deductible per occurrence. Covers virtually everything although you can buy power train only was well. I paid $1995. for a 4 year 30K (yes don’t drive much) warranty. If I take it back to my dealer for the repair they waive the $100. deductible. Not sure who sells it out west.

Thanks,
Bob
FCPP First Canadian Protection Plan..... (owned by Wheaton) is one of the ones used frequently in the west but I'm not sure if they will consider it at the 5 year mark. I was told it has to be put into affect prior to the 3 year bumper to bumper warranty expiring. The reviews on them posted on line are not that favorable but like anything else, the satisfied customer rarely posts reviews...lol... Let us know what you get...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.