Apr 8, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Hatch Base
Province
BC
I haven't figured out whether its my master or slave cylinder that is faulty, but either way I'm going to have to access the slave in order to bleed the system ( I'm aware of installing a remote bleeder while I'm down there). I know this involves a whole lot of part removal from the rear end up to the torque tube. So here's my ?. What should I replace along the way & do you have any tips to make reassembly easier. Like torque tube measurements. What are we measuring & why. Etc...... Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I haven't figured out whether its my master or slave cylinder that is faulty, but either way I'm going to have to access the slave in order to bleed the system ( I'm aware of installing a remote bleeder while I'm down there). I know this involves a whole lot of part removal from the rear end up to the torque tube. So here's my ?. What should I replace along the way & do you have any tips to make reassembly easier. Like torque tube measurements. What are we measuring & why. Etc...... Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
The slave cylinder was bad. I replaced them both. Done

Reactions: 12cents and Dik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.