NS
Well, I think they look damned HOT!

equus-automotive-throwback.jpg

Throwback-04.jpg

equus-automotiave-throwback.jpg

equus-automotive-throwbasck.jpg

equus-automotive-sthrowback.jpg

equus-automotive-throwdback.jpg

It's a custom job by some coachbuilder named "Equus Automotive".

Tailpipes are a bit over the top for me and the nose is no great shakes, but that tail panel is right on the money to my eye!

If I owned a C7, I'd be out in the garage tomorrow with the wrenches and fiberglass!

It's retro, but it gives it a classy look, not an old one....a nice nod to the Vette's that came before it. I like it!

:)

Reactions: 12cents and Nik
The round tail lights were something I never missed when I moved from a C6 to a C7..(actually there was nothing I missed). There were a lot of nay-sayers back then when the C7 debuted but now no one even notices. Likely comparable to the sobs they heard when the original classic Corvette tail lights switched to round..

1576549769809.png

Pretty awesome body kit! Personally, I find the scallop in the side out of place, or proportion, but that's just opinion. Pretty cool kit. Funny about the tail lights Eric. It seems people fight anything that's a change.
From 62-63.....What! Independent rear suspension! That won't work for drag racing..... Or, hidden headlights! Or, you're making the corvette a coupe as well? :D

I'm halfway through the video and at one point he says you play with this button(mode select) you go straight to hell! hahaha :Woohoo:

I'm not a fan of the round tail lights, they look very retro. That was a deal breaker for me. Seriously the C7 I think they did it just perfectly including the body lines and obviously the tail lights.

IMO while I am a fan of round tail lights, the car no longer looks like a C7. I find the "angry bird" and "darth vader"
tendency in current design of a lot of cars simply annoying. Most cars, vettes included, look best factory stock.
In fact if you want your corvette to retain maximum value, keeping it stock is the best choice.
Just my 2 cents .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread