Now I know why you went to Brooks Alberta Jeff ... there would really be no other reason Jeff ... come'on post the picture Jeff - hope you don't own that suit too

Reactions: ddgermann
went to buy it last week in the snow & ice and turned back at Ponoka

took out a bank draft on the 26 or so and went to get it 2 days ago but was told they took another deposit until Friday and I am working on it to get back in the fray if the clown does not get it Friday
Original salesman leaves something to be desired

Later maybe all I get for Xmas is this stupid hat. or shirt or video

must admit I clomp along like the guy in the pic, that is me the wannabe.
Stiglet.
Later jeffy

think they would store it and let me drive it home in the spring if I paid for it now I will check on it tomorrow and

I AM STAYING AT YOUR PLACE IN THE SPRING, ha-ha

maybe get you to drive it out for me and enjoy Alberta and fly back Jeffy

Can a Alberta dealer bring it in as a gst only sale that might offset if there’s pst hst imvolved ... a lot of math

Last edited:
Jeff. If they make you pay HST in NL, you can apply for the 10% provincial portion to be rebated.

Here's an excerpt from Gov. of Canada.

You can get a rebate of the provincial part of the HST you paid on specified motor vehicles, which includes most cars, tractors, and motorcycles, if you meet all of the following conditions:

• you are a resident of Canada
  • you bought the vehicle in a participating province and paid HST on it
  • you bought the vehicle for consumption, use, or supply exclusively (generally 90% or more) outside the participating province
  • you removed the vehicle from the participating province to another province or other area of Canada no later than 30 days after it was delivered to you (any amount of time that the vehicle was in storage is not counted as part of the 30 days)
  • if you removed the vehicle to a non-participating province or other area of Canada, you paid the applicable provincial sales tax of the non-participating province or other area of Canada and any other applicable taxes

a dealer here owes me a favour so we R trying to get it here under 51500 plus shipping and gst only

not sure the final number yet

only like the 50th version as am a sucker for special versions even thought they are mostly badging

Jeff

got it as far as I know, sent the bank drafts, by way of bank bag so it is paid in full around 60 all in and shipped for 4400

not bad wish I would have acted sooner could have saved about 2g I think oh well,

may have to change the title of the thread to settle for paying more

anyway as the sign on the Anthony henday Edmonton ring road said when they were finished

we are done bitches, oh no I forgot to sell the corvette so I guess we are not done and off to winterpeg in the summer if I don't upset too many of you before then

Jeffy only spent the money cause I cannot build them from scratch

Congratulations Jeff.... New car smell again for you. Pretty decent price for shipping it too.
You are kidding about selling the Corvette right...
think you better hang onto it until you have a chance to compare.

Wait!! I think I get it now.... this is part of the master plan to end up in the Z06.
A couple months sulking because you can’t find the right car till she says “just trade them both and get that slightly used black M7 Z06”.

Looks like a fun car Man.

EA23B8E9-7DFF-445D-A524-011D6AF94751.jpeg

Reactions: Riley P
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread