Featured Thread
Just informed that I'm at event code 3300 ! I think its at 3400 that a vin is assigned . After a long time I'm more pumped than ever to get my first corvette !!!!!!!
Yes, but 3300 guarantees you a build very soon as your parts are in the building. It has been sequenced but it's slot not guaranteed as they may (likely not) build CTF's etc.

Reactions: moepig777
Just got a call back from GM Canada. Car went to 3400 and has TPW of April 12. Does that mean it should be built sometime next week?
Yup! If you can convince your dealer to do a manual order inquiry he can do a vin incentive lookup and
"there will be a vin incentive lookup link..... way, way, way, way to the right."

March Allocation at Spencers, still at 3000. Anyone else still waiting or recently moved to 3300?
I was just replying about this on another forum. March allocations won't likely move to 3300 until mid to late May. That is typical. Some could be earlier and some later as BGAP assigns things for line efficiency and parts availability

I was just replying about this on another forum. March allocations won't likely move to 3300 until mid to late May. That is typical. Some could be earlier and some later as BGAP assigns things for line efficiency and parts availability
Thank you for the reply. Lori from the museum did give me a tentative TPW for May 24, and I know from others the museum estimates are usually the most accurate.

Thank you for the reply. Lori from the museum did give me a tentative TPW for May 24, and I know from others the museum estimates are usually the most accurate.
I have a March allocation and at event code 3300 since Monday, my TPW is May 10th. Info coming from Lori. So should go 3400 next week.

Reactions: Murray20c8
I have a March allocation and at event code 3300 since Monday, my TPW is May 10th. Info coming from Lori. So should go 3400 next week.
You might actually be at 3400 now. Others with May 10 TPW are at 3400. When did you last check with your dealer?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.