Jan 27, 2009
Township of Langley, BC
VetteCoins
Car
1975 coupe/2003 vert
Province
BC
We are looking after grandkidlets in Summerland, while my son is away at his Monte Carlo show in California. His car club here, Apple Valley Cruisers, puts on a great show in the park.
200+ cars in a perfect setting. Wonderful people.
I took some pics.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

There was probably 15 Corvettes at the show.

Graham

My friend had a 63 Impala with a 327/250 small block with a 4 speed. The engine was built by Dynamic Engines in Detroit and was originally campaigned by Park Lane Motors in Sarnia. It was the Canadian Champion for F/Stock. Dark blue with light blue bench seat, nice car. He sold it to a friend to by a B/Altered roadster and his friends wife was out in one day when the oil light came one. She pulled into a garage they checked it and said there was no oil. She told them it was a special engine and she would drive it home so her husband could look at it. Was. That was the key word!!:banghead:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
My friend had a 63 Impala with a 327/250 small block with a 4 speed. The engine was built by Dynamic Engines in Detroit and was originally campaigned by Park Lane Motors in Sarnia. It was the Canadian Champion for F/Stock. Dark blue with light blue bench seat, nice car. He sold it to a friend to by a B/Altered roadster and his friends wife was out in one day when the oil light came one. She pulled into a garage they checked it and said there was no oil. She told them it was a special engine and she would drive it home so her husband could look at it. Was. That was the key word!!:banghead:

Ouch.... Bet she never did that again.....

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.