Power User
Oct 8, 2016
West Vancouver, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2022 C8 Z51 3LT HTC
Province
BC
Just got a notice via On Star that I must call my dealer right away and make an appointment to get my emission system dealt with? No idea what exactly this means? Anyone else been informed to do so?

I heard a rumour that on-star was purchased by ICBC and they are using this emission ploy to get sport cars in to the dealers so they can have the car permanently put into V4 mode..... Sheesh.... I shouldn't even joke about that.... :Banghead:
That’s something our NDP would try to pull.

I believe there is a GM recall for the electric power steering pump on 2017 Corvettes (amount other 2017 m/y vehicles). Announced this past week I think.

I believe there is a GM recall for the electric power steering pump on 2017 Corvettes (amount other 2017 m/y vehicles). Announced this past week I think.

Yes there is but my 17Z is clear of it so far. Nothing comes up for it.
There is a thread on with some details on this one.

Onstar notified me there was a problem with the anti lock braking system and stability control. Went to the dealership and there was no problem found and no record of an error?
Another safety feature that gives erroneous results of questionable accuracy.

• Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
Onstar notified me there was a problem with the anti lock braking system and stability control. Went to the dealership and there was no problem found and no record of an error?
Another safety feature that gives erroneous results of questionable accuracy.
Nice car: shark skin grey metallic?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.