We experienced some intermittent email delivery issues yesterday with our Amazon based email relay service. I think the internet is getting a little stressed out or amazon is prioritizing purell shipments. As a result you may not have received some CCF emails during the day such as notifications, PMs etc. Things are looking like they're back to normal today. No action is needed, just check your PMs in case you missed something.

Reactions: ddgermann
No worries. I'm still seeing intermittent email issues so word of the day is check CCF often and don't rely on our email notifications. Haven't figured out which service provider is pretending everything is fine at the moment. :)

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
No worries. I'm still seeing intermittent email issues so word of the day is check CCF often and don't rely on our email notifications. Haven't figured out which service provider is pretending everything is fine at the moment. :)
hmmmm... Service provider pretending everything is fine at the moment....Let me think here for a millisecond .... answer = TRUMP....