Nov 4, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
Still shopping
Province
MB
Hello,
I am not sure if this is an appropriate use of the forum, but I am curious if any Edmonton based CCF users are aware of the car listed below? I am still researching/shopping and would appreciate any comments. Thanks very much.

Kijiji - 1993 C4

Regards,
Alun
Winnipeg, Mb.

Hello,
I am not sure if this is an appropriate use of the forum, but I am curious if any Edmonton based CCF users are aware of the car listed below? I am still researching/shopping and would appreciate any comments. Thanks very much.

Kijiji - 1993 C4

Regards,
Alun
Winnipeg, Mb.

Hi Alun. I see he has come down from 14,500 to 11,500. The car looks and sounds good but 200k is getting up there. If you are considering, I would spend some money and have a GOOD mechanic go through the car with a fine tooth comb. It may be a gem but with that mileage it may just look good on the surface too....it doesn't take a whole bunch mechanical to start costing you a lot of money. Just my $0.02 worth...

Reactions: Dik
Thanks very much for the comments, much appreciated. I will likely pass on this vehicle and keep looking locally, though the examples are drying up with winter on the way. I have bought 'remotely' once before, but did have a local resource to help me out. Factoring in shipping, a local mechanics assessment has this '93 looking less appealing upon further review. I enjoy the hunt so that will continue with enthusiasm.

Reactions: Dik
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.