I love mine. Works by assisting only. Still have to pedal but takes the stress out of riding hills. Makes regular riding a treat not a chore

I was in a motorcycle shop on Saturday when I saw that they were selling them there also. I must say, I was a little shocked at the prices on them...around $8,000.
don’t buy from this guy but I did, just no support to adjust brakes that were not adjusted when I picked it up

freedomebikes

the best for entry level is the lectric 2.0 I have one on order. under 1380 delivered to local depot all taxes and I,port fees imcluded

I've surprisingly talked to several people over the last 6 months who have one or know of others with them and that's sparked their interest in getting one. I suspect it's my age bracket: more people aren't as limber so it's an easier way to tackle hills and longer distance rides w/o getting so tired or having to jump off the bike and walk it. One couple I spoke with is mismatched where one of them has trouble keeping up, so the ebike (aka: e-bike) was their solution. Others have knee or other body ailments and use them for that reason. I suspect with our aging demographics, we'll see more and more of them around. I'm told a good entry level ebike costs around $2,000 and they go up from there, all the way to $10,000 or more (gulp). I've never researched them so can't comment Jeffer2013 on the one you've mentioned priced around $1,400. I suspect there will be Forums dedicated to ebikes.

Regardless, you can't fit an ebike in a Corvette...so I don't see getting one in the near future. LOL.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.