Credit to C8HIGHLTR on "the other Forum" and apparently he saw it on the Facebook C8 Forum...

There's a "next-to-invisible" logo on the front windshield (driver corner) of the C8, which has the Corvette crossed flag logo, followed by "TEAM CORVETTE". It's to the right of the VIN, as you're standing in front of the car. This OEM logo is clear so it blends in.

It's super-simple and inexpensive, to colour match that logo so it stands out and complements your particular exterior colour or accents. My carbon flash metallic has red accents, so you'll see what colour I chose in the photo below (I know I know, please excuse the winter road spray). The photo was taken outside on a cloudy day; the actual colouring is more vibrant. White would have worked as well and been a nice match for the VIN colour. One imaginative person made the cross flag logo white and the lettering red. Each to his/her own.

There's a great selection of colours at Michaels craft stores, with the vinyl squares sold for around $3 (yup: that's Can$3.00). Make sure and buy one made for outdoor use, so it won't fade as easily. Those squares are peel and stick however you leave the backer on, which gives it more thickness. After some measuring and playing around, I cut out a rectangular shape: 1-7/8" x 11". You slide it in under the logo/windshield, from the inside of the car and once it's lined up properly to cover the entire logo, you push it all the way down. Standing next to the driver's window with the window rolled down and reaching in, worked well. It feels pretty solid, so I doubt it'll move. You may have fun getting it out again once it's pushed all the way down, but why would you want to? A 5 minute or less job, once you cut out the piece. Have fun!

C8 windshield logo colouring mod.jpg

Credit to C8HIGHLTR on "the other Forum" and apparently he saw it on the Facebook C8 Forum...

There's a "next-to-invisible" logo on the front windshield (driver corner) of the C8, which has the Corvette crossed flag logo, followed by "TEAM CORVETTE". It's to the right of the VIN, as you're standing in front of the car. This OEM logo is clear so it blends in.

It's super-simple and inexpensive, to colour match that logo so it stands out and complements your particular exterior colour or accents. My carbon flash metallic has red accents, so you'll see what colour I chose in the photo below (I know I know, please excuse the winter road spray). The photo was taken outside on a cloudy day; the actual colouring is more vibrant. White would have worked as well and been a nice match for the VIN colour. One imaginative person made the cross flag logo white and the lettering red. Each to his/her own.

There's a great selection of colours at Michaels craft stores, with the vinyl squares sold for around $3 (yup: that's Can$3.00). Make sure and buy one made for outdoor use, so it won't fade as easily. Those squares are peel and stick however you leave the backer on, which gives it more thickness. After some measuring and playing around, I cut out a rectangular shape: 1-7/8" x 11". You slide it in under the logo/windshield, from the inside of the car and once it's lined up properly to cover the entire logo, you push it all the way down. Standing next to the driver's window with the window rolled down and reaching in, worked well. It feels pretty solid, so I doubt it'll move. You may have fun getting it out again once it's pushed all the way down, but why would you want to? A 5 minute or less job, once you cut out the piece. Have fun!

View attachment 102979
So why did you choose pink?😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.