Apr 30, 2012
Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2005 C6 1SB
A few weeks back Buckhorn76 (Doug) suggested that perhaps there would be interest in a get together similar to what the guys west of Toronto do from time to time, but for the guys east of Toronto. In short order we have more than a half dozen guys interested. Friends and I have met at the Peterborough airport restaurant for lunch and a chin wag and I suggested that as a mid point for the guys. Lots of parking, not real busy and the food was fine for my old country boy taste buds. Better ideas are more than welcome. This was something just to get the whole idea going. Coffee, lunch, you name it. What do you guys think. I think winter car withdrawl has attacked most of us by now. What do you think?

sounds like a good spot keith. that should be an ideal central location for us all in this part of the country. i suppose now we should determine a date. for those of us that are retired it probably doesn't matter which day of the week. anyone think a wednesday would be good ? :seeya:

I have had a dandy head and chest cold that set in the day after Christmas and it is still hanging in there. Friends have had something similar for a month or more. Every time they think they are on the mend, it comes back all over again. I'll just hold my breath and see what happens. Right about now, the get together news is just what I need to put a smile back on my face. I like winter less each year and Arizona looks better. Any suggestions there? I do know a guy who lives fairly close to the Barrett-Jackson circus and also the Pavillions where they have a great cruise night.

Last edited:
You've given me a great idea Keith ...

I was thinking about a different place to store my car next winter .

What better place could there be than Arizona ! :D

As I look at the thermometer and the salted sloppy road out front, Arizona is looking better all the time. I guess that's why we have our get togethers. In Peterborough, the summer cruise night gang gets together on Wednesday evenings at the Lansdowne Street west Timmies for a gabfest. It's been going on for several years and gets quite a turnout. Winter is what you make of it. :)

As I look at the thermometer and the salted sloppy road out front, Arizona is looking better all the time. I guess that's why we have our get togethers. In Peterborough, the summer cruise night gang gets together on Wednesday evenings at the Lansdowne Street west Timmies for a gabfest. It's been going on for several years and gets quite a turnout. Winter is what you make of it. :)

:rofl: luxury keith,pure luxury !! i have to drive over a 1/2 mile of skating rink just to get to the salted, sloppy road !!! :eek: winter-bah humbug :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.