Jan 20, 2018
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2017 Z06 (Z07)
Just wondering if any of you fellow CCF members dropped by yesterday? I was there late, but saw a few nice ZR1's--the orange one in particular was a real beauty.
Anyhow, some great cars were on hand as always and great way to spend some time on a Sunday morning.

I was there with another c7 owner but we got there late because of the rain. We were parked directly across from EA. Hopefully the weather cooperates next month. From what I understand is that they wanna do it every first Sunday of the month.
52AA44CB-CD90-4005-AEB8-DDE61EA56065.jpeg

Reactions: lupo
Nice rides! I got there very late--around 10:30. Strolled around for 45 minutes and saw some nice cars although I'm sure many had already left.
Yup, first Sunday of every month is the plan.

Reactions: grandsp69
Nice rides! I got there very late--around 10:30. Strolled around for 45 minutes and saw some nice cars although I'm sure many had already left.
Yup, first Sunday of every month is the plan.

Thank you!
Lol we got there around 11:30 and yeah a lot of the cars had already left. Just a bunch of mopar and Nissan’s were left.
Do you by any chance drive a black Z with a custom plate ARASU?

Thank you!
Lol we got there around 11:30 and yeah a lot of the cars had already left. Just a bunch of mopar and Nissan’s were left.
Do you by any chance drive a black Z with a custom plate ARASU?
Not me! Do have a black Z though. The next 3 shows will be good. The July one was jammed last year--just need the weather to cooperate!

Reactions: grandsp69
Not me! Do have a black Z though. The next 3 shows will be good. The July one was jammed last year--just need the weather to cooperate!
Nice! Maybe we’ll see each other at the next one 🙂. I believe you. I went to the one last month and it was packed!

I was there, parked around the corner from EA building on the road .. saw quite afew Corvettes there and drove alongside 2 towards Hwy7/Leslie on the way back east. Next event is July 7 at a gokart track in Sutton I believe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.