Yup, GM President announced it.
there goes the other 1/3rd of the production capacity at Bowling Green.

I’m number 2 on the list at my dealer for one of these, could possibly be driving one next summer, should be fun

Reactions: Murray20c8
Nuclear.

Everyone needs to support it.
Support what ? Those are the worse in the plant . because those cars the hydro price it's going to be up just wait and see it's impossible the hydro will be the same price when the must people use the hydro triple time because those cars ... the battery it's the bigger problem to the earth . just Google it . what about the cable all over the parking lot. Just imagine when you have a three electric cars on your garage .!! Some people they don't have big garage so they need to run the cable from the garage to sidewalk or whatever to the car to charge ? ..what about the snow how you going to clean it ? How they will shovel the snow from the parking lot when that time there is cable all over ?? What about traveling with those cars ?? How about you stuck in the traffic for hours .?? There is always good and bad but what l see is the bad more than good with this car . . By the way the gas price is going to be dropped down when these electric car they will be everywere .. at least when l drive my car ldon't need to worry if my car need to be charge or lam running out from the power ! ......there is nothing free you don't pay for Gas no problem lwill let you pay for the hydro 😄
43L4KKPDZFPS7AEGULKUZGRNT4.jpg
PEVs-charging-in-NREL-garage-via-NREL-database.jpg
shutterstock_515877400.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if some day you won’t need to plug in the car. Just a battery pack that you pop in and out of the car. Maybe there will be wireless charging like our phones.

I wonder if some day you won’t need to plug in the car. Just a battery pack that you pop in and out of the car. Maybe there will be wireless charging like our phones.
Or how about a docking station. You pull up and push the nose of the car into a dock that connects the car to the charger. No wires!

Reactions: MY21C8
Tesla was working on something like that in the States. When you drive a long distance you pull into a battery station along the way and they swap out the battery with a charged one. On the return trip they swap your fully charged one back in. Not sure if that project ever got off the ground.

Tesla was working on something like that in the States. When you drive a long distance you pull into a battery station along the way and they swap out the battery with a charged one. On the return trip they swap your fully charged one back in. Not sure if that project ever got off the ground.
New ideas and technology is a process. These things will eventually get worked out. Will it really help the planet? Who knows. Time will tell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread