Aug 26, 2021
Montreal
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2023 C8 Z51
Province
QC
I guess I better find a way to afford the car now huh, as well as convince the wife on the big spend, as well as get on a list somewhere (riding out a couple deposits waiting on my SR in the coming months).

Side note, yes I know, should have been STNGRAY on the other plate but that was taken so went for the next best option, have 4 years to activate either plate.

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 211
What's the cost of personalized plates in Que?
$272.49 (tax incl) plus $37.66 annually

I also believe that one cannot sell a custom plate to another person, which means if you do not use the plate or pay the renewal fees, the plate cannot be sold to someone else to use on their car. I am not sure if the characters go back into the system to be purchased and acquired by someone else however...

"Please note that you cannot order a personalized licence plate to offer or sell to another person."

Crap..So much for that idea...LOL

So if you do not use them within 4 years, you have to give them back? and after you have paid for them?

No giving them back, scrap metal or wall decor, after paying 4 years of renewal for the hope of maybe using them one day (the SR one will be used for sure this summer)

Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.