Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
As you know from reading the board Keith Tedford has had some serious medical issues recently so I thought I would drop in and say hello. Keith looks surprisingly good for what he has gone through. His sister was there today to keep him company and it was nice to meet her. It is going to take some time for Keith to get back to full health but he is on the right track. Great to see him, especially in good health.

Since Graham and Eric forgot the CCF T shirt we thought we should work it in to the photos. Keith is the good looking one.

HvQNhHcl.jpg

Some guy trying to steal my car!

HrBb5QFl.jpg

Thanks Murray for the visit. We had a great chat and I got a couple of nice shots too. They just can't keep us old dogs down. I'm recuperating nicely but I do a little too much the odd day and pay for it the next. Live and learn. At least I am heading in a positive direction.

Reactions: williame3590
Two good friends holding up some CCF gear, what could be better than that!!
Kieth, my friend it looks like you could run a marathon any day now! Modern medicine these days is sure a lot better than it used to be.
As for the tee I still have few left over yet so I'll bring along one for you Keith when I come down in two weeks.
I'm going to try and talk to as many as I can to come up to either Doug's place or somewhere around where you are for and meet and greet.
maybe even the Peterborough airport, but it's going to happen for sure!
Cheers Rob

Two good friends holding up some CCF gear, what could be better than that!!
Kieth, my friend it looks like you could run a marathon any day now! Modern medicine these days is sure a lot better than it used to be.
As for the tee I still have few left over yet so I'll bring along one for you Keith when I come down in two weeks.
I'm going to try and talk to as many as I can to come up to either Doug's place or somewhere around where you are for and meet and greet.
maybe even the Peterborough airport, but it's going to happen for sure!
Cheers Rob

The marathons will have to wait a while yet. I'm not even allowed to drive until September. Airbags are bad news at this point. Doug and us guys have been getting together at the Landing 27 Bistro restaurant near Peterborough. It's manned by the same staff that ran the airport restaurant so all the same good food is still being served. Easy to get to as well. Mind you, under the trees at Doug's place is pretty nice too.

I just came across this old thread and thought I should do a little update. I'm doing fine, as far as the heart goes, since my bypass surgery in 2016. However, last fall I ended up back in the emergency ward of our hospital. I had been slowly going down hill for some time and it came to a head after a walk to the village which I do for exercise. It turns out that the drugs that I was on were doing me in. If you happen to be in a similar situation and are on Bisoprolol, Rosuvastatin, Ramipril or similar drugs, get to your doctor. After cutting the dosages in half, I'm a lot better but still feel like I want to sleep all the time, a head tired feeling from these drugs. Sometimes the side effects can be worse than the problem.

A truer word was never spoken Keith. My dad was on Crestor to control cholesterol after his bypass surgery and after about 3 years, all his joints and muscles started cramping and seizing up. Then they gave him more drugs for that and finally someone told him that the Crestor was renown for that. He quit the Crestor and within a month he was back to normal. He figures at 84 he will take his chances with the cholesterol for the time he has left and at least be somewhat comfortable.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Good news Keith.:thumbs:

Who are those two old guys in the pics above?:Biggrin:

Hopefully we can talk some more on Wednesday even if it just the two of us. Graham said he was joining us as well. Now that would be great.:Cheers2: Bit of a trip for fish and chips and since he does not like to fly he hopefully has left already.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.