Aug 18, 2014
Timmins Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Good day . Does anyone know a pro charger dealer in Canada ? I need a drain line for the head unit ( braided stainless steel with fittings ) I can order from the pro charger site , $59 for the kit $52 to ship and likely $30 something for duty ,all USD !!! just want to find one already this side of the border .

Kazman, I would think any shop that works in hydraulics could probably duplicate what you need. Must be a few in your area.

Good luck, I don't blame you for looking locally, the US dollar remains a killer to the Canadian dollar.

Kazman, I would think any shop that works in hydraulics could probably duplicate what you need. Must be a few in your area.

Good luck, I don't blame you for looking locally, the US dollar remains a killer to the Canadian dollar.
Yeah theres no problem getting the braided line its just the fitting that goes into the pro charger head unit . I'm not sure what size it is , to locate the bolt for removal is an absolute PITA . Its at the 6.00 oclock position in behind the inlet charge tube , numerous other hoses fittings and clamps . Not gonna be easy .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread