This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Drain Line for pro charger F1A series

Aug 18, 2014
Timmins Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
Good day . Does anyone know a pro charger dealer in Canada ? I need a drain line for the head unit ( braided stainless steel with fittings ) I can order from the pro charger site , $59 for the kit $52 to ship and likely $30 something for duty ,all USD !!! just want to find one already this side of the border .

Kazman, I would think any shop that works in hydraulics could probably duplicate what you need. Must be a few in your area.

Good luck, I don't blame you for looking locally, the US dollar remains a killer to the Canadian dollar.

Kazman, I would think any shop that works in hydraulics could probably duplicate what you need. Must be a few in your area.

Good luck, I don't blame you for looking locally, the US dollar remains a killer to the Canadian dollar.
Yeah theres no problem getting the braided line its just the fitting that goes into the pro charger head unit . I'm not sure what size it is , to locate the bolt for removal is an absolute PITA . Its at the 6.00 oclock position in behind the inlet charge tube , numerous other hoses fittings and clamps . Not gonna be easy .

Users who are viewing this thread