FordPrefect
Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Spring isn't that far off (yes I'm ignoring todays -18 temps). I went to this event last year and it was well worth it. Maybe we can combine it with a lunch as well. Any takers?

Drag_Strip_2015.jpg

Dragstrip Memories event on April 19, 2015 at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum

Wayne, thanks for posting this up. I have seen pictures of this event and believe it is a must attend show.

Make me think spring is not so far away.

2 minutes down the road from me. Count me in.
Surprisingly i don't hear the airport much but can watch the air shows from my house.

Update, just got the following email:

"St Thomas Raceway Park is going to be at The Drag Strip Memories event at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum on Sunday, April 19th! This is a great opportunity to come out and sign up for our 2015 Messenger Freight Systems Super Series Points Series, or to grab yourself a 2015 Schedule in preparation for racing season! "

And a few more....

DSCN0463-X2.jpg

DSCN0464-X2.jpg

DSCN0467-X2.jpg

DSCN0469-X2.jpg

DSCN0478-X2.jpg

DSCN0475-X2.jpg

DSCN0482-X2.jpg

DSCN0483-X2.jpg

DSCN0489-X2.jpg

DSCN0493-X2.jpg

DSCN0502-X2.jpg

All in all a good time, I ended up getting a photographers pass for St, Thomas Dragway and located a source for a picture of the first car I ever saw drag race, "Diamond T" a model T altered running at St. Thomas in the mid 60's.

Now maybe Manny can explain "Herb's Garage" :)

Glad I caught you before you took off. Was an interesting show. Great pictures Wayne.
Met up with some old work friends there. Was nice to see these guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread