Oct 13, 2011
Ancaster, ON
VetteCoins
Car
2004 convertible
Hello,
Just a heads up in case anyone is interested in something to do early April.

Yes it's been a while since I've posted, sadly due to a bit of pain in my upper legs I've had to get rid of any vehicle that had a low entrance height. So it was goodbye to my C5 and even my daily driver, a Q60 coupe. Now I'm wandering around in a small SUV...I never thought I'd see the day, then again it's better than the alternative :)
I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the better weather.

Cheers
Wayne

@FordPrefect great to hear from you Wayne, a blast from the past!

Sorry to hear of your issues and can only hope things get better for you. Last saw you when Rob came down for one of his summer visits. Miss talking to him. Colin is another one. Bunch more whose names escape me at the moment.

Thanks for the information on the show. Sounds like a interesting day.

Murray

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Hello,
Just a heads up in case anyone is interested in something to do early April.

Yes it's been a while since I've posted, sadly due to a bit of pain in my upper legs I've had to get rid of any vehicle that had a low entrance height. So it was goodbye to my C5 and even my daily driver, a Q60 coupe. Now I'm wandering around in a small SUV...I never thought I'd see the day, then again it's better than the alternative :)
I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the better weather.

Cheers
Wayne

Wow... It has been a while Wayne... Sorry to hear about the legs but you are still mobile, SUV or whatever... Don't be a stranger regardless. Drop in and BS with us more. :thumbs:

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.