For those that track these sort of things, it is my assertion that turbozig had the first recorded use of the words “trimming fur burger”” on CCF. In unrelated news bikini wax stocks plummeted.

Well, let's not forget wisker biscuit and cookie duster while we are at it. Back away from the shears everyone. Sorry, couldn't resist. Now back to our regular scheduled program.

Retired.

Being ex military I like to keep it neat, but right now I could care less.

"Taking my chances" is not an option: diabetes Type II, hypertension, over 50, autoimmune problems, don't sleep well (ie: always "run down"), etc.

I'll put it in a G-D ponytail if I have to before I let some random person get close up enough to cut my hair.........

:joyful:

Wife and I have been doing mine for a couple years. I start with the clipper and a #2 shoe and she helps by trimming the back and around my ears. We did have an "incident" once, well into cocktail hour, when she said she needed to catch a spot on the back that I missed. Pulled the clipper out but for got to put the #2 shoe back on. She went up from my neck to the top of my head before she noticed that she was taking off more than normal. YIKES!!!!!! she said, What did we do????? After pissing ourselves laughing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: for ten minutes we took it all off. After two weeks everything was back to normal again. We are now much more careful about checking to make sure the right shoe is on the clipper.

I’m not touching mine... what’s the worst that can happen.
I might go back to 1991.... relive some good times. Still got the same car.

graham
F2DDBE0F-C1D6-4942-919E-7F599FDD407F.jpeg

Freezers, generators and guns seem to be the hot items here at the moment... The rush on toilet paper seems to have dropped off... for now... Meat will be the next panic rush to buy. Has already started...

Freezers, generators and guns seem to be the hot items here at the moment... The rush on toilet paper seems to have dropped off... for now... Meat will be the next panic rush to buy. Has already started...

hmmm, already got all that stuff.

Maybe I should start locking my doors at night....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.