Good luck with that request.. id be curious to for Canadian dealerships. All I could find is first half of 2019 for us dealers. A paltry 499 from Kerbeck. They also have the top sales for all of 2018 at a measly 882....lol

Just curious which Canadian dealerships sold the most C7's in 2019? I have a deposit down for a 2020 C8 but doubt I will get it due to the dealer sales of 2019 C7's.
My understanding is that Wilson Niblett in Richmond Hill was or still is the #1 Corvette seller in Canada. I bought my C7 there late summer.

I'll guess 10% of US sales. So extrapolating KErbeck at 499 for six months to the year would be about 950. I'll guess about 80!

You're pretty good!

We sold 80 in total from Jan '19 through Dec '19 at Bill Spencer Chevrolet. We've sold over 100 total for the entire 2019 model year (and still have a few left!)

Reactions: frankmp
Here's another interesting tidbit I found today. 1710 c7's sold in 2019 in Canada. I found it surprising this was an increase of 12% > 2018. EJ that means your dealership sold about 4.6%....

Attachments

• Total_Brand_Deliveries_December_2019 (1) (2) (1).pdf
    64.3 KB · Views: 23
Wow that is an impressive number of C7 sales. How many allocations do you expect for your dealership based on these numbers?

No idea.

All I can say is we were given 13 for the first half f the 2020 model year back in July, all of which have now been ordered. We have not received word on how many we will get for the rest of the year.

Reactions: Climber17
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.