Aug 14, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Amplified orang
Province
ON
Can't seem to find a definitive answer and the company doesn't return messages. Does anyone know if Scrape Armor can be installed on top of a factory splitter? All videos and photos I've found show it being attached directly to the underside of the front bumper without a splitter already installed. Any info is appreciated, thanks.

I would say they will fit.....A lot of cars have a splitter.

On the build and price it doesn't say they won't fit if you build a Z51 or add the low spoiler and front splitter option.

OOPS,,,I thought you were asking about scrape armour radiator grill screens.....

Last edited:
Not sure I understand the OE member question??? Scrape Armor installs on the underside of the splitter that the product is designed for, not on top. Unless you are not clear in what you are asking.

You also need to know "exactly" which splitter you have on your C8 as they have several versions and only fit the splitter that they are made for.

Not a C8 but I have SA on my C7 ZR1 splitter. Been on 2 years now works great (although I don't purposely want to scrape it anywhere when I'm driving my car).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.