I just had a pair of Billy Boat Fusions installed (May.14.2021) and I'm about to have them removed due to the level of drone -- looking at replacing with Corsa's - ping me if interested in buying some BB's with 20km on them

I just had a pair of Billy Boat Fusions installed (May.14.2021) and I'm about to have them removed due to the level of drone -- looking at replacing with Corsa's - ping me if interested in buying some BB's with 20km on them
Get your post count up to 10 and advertise them in our classifieds section. Shame you hadn't joined before you bought them. No lack of members here could have warned you. You will be happy with Corsa.

I had the Billy boat route 66 axleback, no drone, almost sounded stock which imo is way to quiet. Tips looked great though.

Initially I was not happy, girlfriend still doesn't like them. while cruising keep the RPM's low and you can have a conversation or listen to the radio. But when you let it rip its such a great feeling and head turner. Going under a bridge or tunnel is Awesome. Really enhances the driving feel of what a sports car should be. Enjoy them I know I do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.