I have a secure storage lot, but it is outside, and I cannot erect a shelter. Looking for ideas to protect my C6 for the winter!
It might be best to use a good quality outdoor cover.
A good cover will be able to breathe and there's going to be little to no condensation trapped, unlike a plastic wrap.

A bit off-topic other than for winter storage opinion. Depending on where one resides a number of storage options can be considered. Calgary private garages can rent for $150 per stall per month. Edmonton is about the same. So as long as I have exclusivity to the garage, I find it the best option versus any outdoor storage option - which I have only for my boat. I would not shrink wrap a corvette for storage.
I am noticing that some residential rentals have the garage at an extra cost. Many renters waive them. So the Landlord rents out the garage separtely. This is how I found a garage to rent.
Example is my exclusive 24x24 with 9ft high garage door that I found for $300/month including power for a battery maintainer. I can squeeze-store 3 corvettes in here - 4 with two lifts. A 10x20 indoor sentinel type storage was over $400 per month. 3656434E-C1A9-494F-B035-D44483B3CE50.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.