Do you get 2 spoilers if you order the the Z51 package and the high wing spoiler?
They said this was the case in the C8 Corvette forum but the US are paying a lot more for their high wing.
Same for the engine cover if you order the painted one do you still get the original?
I believe if you upgrade to trident rims you get the standard ones as well.
Not sure what happens with transparent roof panel?

If the item is an 'LPO', it is installed at the dealership, not at the factory. Otherwise, everything is installed at the factory.

As far as I am aware, when you order Z51, your car comes with the Z51 spoiler, with no exceptions. If you then order the high wing spoiler, it comes in a box separate from the car, thus in theory you should get both wings as the high wing spoiler does not delete the Z51 spoiler option.

Same with the engine cover. It is an LPO, so the car will come with the standard one installed and the one you ordered will be shipped separately and installed later. Be mindful of the dealership you're working with. With some LPO items, the originals get thrown out (black bowtie badges or wheel locks on trucks come to mind). Clarify that you want to keep the original parts.

There are no special 'shipping wheels' that come on the trucks when 22" wheels are ordered, so yes, the car comes with the standard wheels when the black trident-spoke wheels are ordered. Actually, you can still order any other wheel option AND get the black-painted wheels.

The transparent roof panel *replaces* the body colour roof panel. You can get around this by ordering one of the two dual-roof options.

Thanks Eric. I wish I knew that as I may have ordered a different roof panel. I’ll make sure I tell the dealership i want the wing and engine cover.
Too late now for the roof as I think I’m still at 3000 And hopefully still a May 4 TPW.
I’m not crazy about the wheels so I think I may start with powder coating the ones it comes with or I’ve seen mention of a number of after market ones that look really nice from MMR.

Thanks Eric. I wish I knew that as I may have ordered a different roof panel. I’ll make sure I tell the dealership i want the wing and engine cover.
Too late now for the roof as I think I’m still at 3000 And hopefully still a May 4 TPW.
I’m not crazy about the wheels so I think I may start with powder coating the ones it comes with or I’ve seen mention of a number of after market ones that look really nice from MMR.

You can order a second roof from the parts department. It might be slightly more expensive than if you ordered them from the factory, but not by much.

The consensus on the wheels seems to be consistent with most everyone.

Reactions: Rebby
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.