This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Featured Diecast Replicas of our Corvette C7s

Featured Thread
Hey Spence, we need to talk about this PLEASE!

@Baby Ray - I'm sure you could add to this thread too
@rockitman - maybe add some more to this too ... it is all awesome

I can too say I am very thankful that Dennis had did a die cast for BabyRay as well. He has great skills. But most important he’s a great friend too. Here is a few before and after pictures of his incredible work.
Thanks again Dennis / @rockitman.

OK let me be the first to say

where do I sign up to get one done, there it is out in the open

I am somewhat convinced those couple of guys who do this may not want to get a list going,
they might be (they will be and should be) busy for years, and may not want the work,

so not trying to upset the artists just making sure if ever their is a list I am not on the bottom, as per usual

Jeffy who has EMT ready (ha-ha)

Jeff. If you want one I can make that happen. Let me know!

Very nice work!

I'd like to know more about the trick setup you have for a paint booth! I struggle with dust particles on models and it drives me crazy.

rocket man I hereby give you 30 days to change your mind or up the MSRP

and if not I am in. Yippppppeeeeeee

Took a while to find the post not internet savvy

Jeffy

@rockitman ... let me know if you need the “base bright red model” that I have. We can sort out you already know the diecast depot cost in that ... my friend decided not to take it ... either way you decide Ok with me

I have a few C7s in different colors. The one is pretty close to LBR isn't it?

Attachments

• 20180315_201025.jpg
    572.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20180315_213241.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 20180315_213544.jpg
    622.9 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: YFCvii
This site might be worth a look. The Italian company BBR makes some really good quality models, expensive but you might find something you are looking for here.

::BBRModels.it
Did you know BBR is the only company that’s authorized to use real Ferrari paint ? I found that out from the owner of Toronto motorsports way back. They make the best quality die casts bar none. I had a couple of the 1:43 Michael Schumacher Formula 1 cars and the quality was incredible.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Was at Costco today Sept 19 ‘18 ..... in stock 1:18 scale for all the Z51 blue and white coupe ray owners ...
Oh yummy there's Toblerones in the other isle too

Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread