Featured Thread
SN may need another replica. Actually his missus!
Same colour, just a little different body
Appreciate the shout out. Thank you.
Wow what an awe inspiring thought that would be … as Sterling Blue Metallic has grown on me ...
Never thought if the 2019 ZR1 optioned in Sterling Blue and whether it would be a sure and done deal.
add the Blue Calipers, Dark Blue Vert, The dark blue leather (or jet black) and with blue stitching …
Surely not the choice of too many … but absolutely OK because it would be all mine ...
well 1/2 of it would be & hopefully the 1/2 with the pilot seat once in a while :joyful:
… in the meantime looking to finding a C7 ZR1 1:18 diecast … plant it, water it and go from there ...

Last edited:
My lovely wife went to Costco and came home with 10 cars for me. I now have a great stock to customize. This will be better than spending $76. on last ones, right Spence. I searched California when I was there in May and couldn't find a Z51 to bring home. My guy in Palm Springs is no longer there. My other choices were in Pomona and Corona California, but this spring was a no show. So glad I have some stock to pick from and who thought Costco would be the one. Way cheaper than all the other local suppliers in Edm and Cal.
I'm almost ready to start building again.

My lovely wife went to Costco and came home with 10 cars for me. I now have a great stock to customize. This will be better than spending $76. on last ones, right Spence. I searched California when I was there in May and couldn't find a Z51 to bring home. My guy in Palm Springs is no longer there. My other choices were in Pomona and Corona California, but this spring was a no show. So glad I have some stock to pick from and who thought Costco would be the one. Way cheaper than all the other local suppliers in Edm and Cal.
I'm almost ready to start building again.
I saw these diecasts. I was going to buy one to learn how to take them apart ... just because it’s cheaper than taking the 1:1 scale apart 😂
I was planning to buy one to also see the detail differences as I see these diecasts have the correct wheel on them ... which is what took me to the $76 car last year.
I still have one spare $76 red diecast as well.
Which one do you prefer of the three Costco has? I think they have white, blue and red ones but unsure if one is all black interior ...
Gonna go back to Costco again on Monday .... to look closer while I’m there

Last edited:
Z51 cars only come in Blue, with a cashmere interior or White with a red interior. All other colors of diecast are non-Z51, meaning no rear spoiler and no 10 spoke wheels. I have all the other colors in the base model.

Northgate in Edmonton has an interesting 1:1 scale “Diecast” Collection this Christmas ... 😳
@frankmp (?) & @ccltj (?)

618DCAF7-0AAB-4311-9507-D2E16D100C12.jpeg
74B2B0AD-02AC-42BD-B993-2521AACF2FF2.jpeg

Reactions: rockitman and ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread