Casual User
Aug 21, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2011 corvette
Province
ON
Does this have navigation and will it fit my c6, 2008 coupe base?
Yes is has Nav and works well. As far as fitting it should . You have to know what your doing to install but it should just be plug and play. Where about s are you located?

unionville

Regular
Jul 3, 2021
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2008 corvette coupe
Province
ON
Will it foul up my xm serius and onstar? Thinking about it, I am in Unionville, Ontario (markham)

Blk Grand Sport

Casual User
Aug 21, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2011 corvette
Province
ON
I don’t think so. It’s for corvette. It should be plug and play. You may dealer to unlock radio security system built into corvette. But radio works well. I can meet you half way to close the deal

Blk Grand Sport

Casual User
Aug 21, 2019
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2011 corvette
Province
ON
Will it foul up my xm serius and onstar? Thinking about it, I am in Unionville, Ontario (markham)
No it should not. It should be plug and play. You may need to contact dealer to unlock radio once installed. All works fine and is what corvette had OEM for corvette radios in its time. Let me know I can meet you half way to close the deal.

unionville

Regular
Jul 3, 2021
Awards
VetteCoins
Car
2008 corvette coupe
Province
ON
No it should not. It should be plug and play. You may need to contact dealer to unlock radio once installed. All works fine and is what corvette had OEM for corvette radios in its time. Let me know I can meet you half way to close the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread