Jul 29, 2020
VetteCoins
Province
ON
My car will probably be built next Monday (03/20), I have the VIN for it and referenced the built sheet.

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for WN to receive the car and hand it over to me?

The American forums seem to show anywhere from 10-15 days after the build, for a customer on the east coast. We are reasonably close to many big hubs, but would crossing the border and the fewer Canadian allocations throw a wrench into this?

Ive been waiting like 18 months so its not a big deal for plus minus another week. But Im thinking the delivery date might be right around the Easter weekend, and I was really hoping to get the car for the weekend. Not sure if I should change my plans up or what.

Anyone that got the car recently (in ON) can share their anecdote of how long it took before delivery date after being built? Thanks!

My car will probably be built next Monday (03/20), I have the VIN for it and referenced the built sheet.

Does anyone know roughly how long it takes for WN to receive the car and hand it over to me?

The American forums seem to show anywhere from 10-15 days after the build, for a customer on the east coast. We are reasonably close to many big hubs, but would crossing the border and the fewer Canadian allocations throw a wrench into this?

JCT usually delivers directly to W/N, but not always.
JCT has 10 days to remove a built car from BGAP. They pick them up as logistics dictate. (10 for Ontario etc.).
Sometimes the car will go to Ingersoll to be picked up by an alternate carrier. I was told it seldom sits there for long. (mine sat a couple of hours.)
Mine went to Brian Cullens. They took 4 days to do the prep and get it ready for me. It arrived at Cullens on Friday and I picked it up the following Wednesday.
It all depends on how busy W/N is at the time. You can see my sig for dates after 3800.

Reactions: ggurface
JCT usually delivers directly to W/N, but not always.
JCT has 10 days to remove a built car from BGAP. They pick them up as logistics dictate. (10 for Ontario etc.).
Sometimes the car will go to Ingersoll to be picked up by an alternate carrier. I was told it seldom sits there for long. (mine sat a couple of hours.)
Mine went to Brian Cullens. They took 4 days to do the prep and get it ready for me. It arrived at Cullens on Friday and I picked it up the following Wednesday.
It all depends on how busy W/N is at the time. You can see my sig for dates after 3800.
Thank you so much for these details!

Reactions: Murray20c8
Thank you so much for these details!
Quite welcome. And once on JCT's truck it goes until it either hits Ingersoll or W/N. Sometimes the driver will need to stay at a motel I'd imagine, but no waits at the border for them.

Reactions: ggurface
My new Z06 hit 3800 status on March 13th. My dealer still doesn't know when it will be delivered. It's coming to Saskatoon, so logistics of delivery may be different (longer) than in bigger centers. Not a big deal for me, it's was still -20degC here this morning and still have lots of snow and ice.

My new Z06 hit 3800 status on March 13th. My dealer still doesn't know when it will be delivered. It's coming to Saskatoon, so logistics of delivery may be different (longer) than in bigger centers. Not a big deal for me, it's was still -20degC here this morning and still have lots of snow and ice.
Wow congrats on your Z06. That’s huge.

The dealer can track your car in great detail once it's shipped. I suspect 4 weeks for delivery once it's shipped or less. Mine took a month less a day for Alberta. What colour is your car and other details of your build?

Thanks for the info. Mine is Elkhart Lake Blue, 3LZ with two tone red/black seats and red stitching, satin graphite wheels, carbon ceramic brakes with red calipers, but no Z07 package. How did you spec yours? When did you get it?

Thanks for the info. Mine is Elkhart Lake Blue, 3LZ with two tone red/black seats and red stitching, satin graphite wheels, carbon ceramic brakes with red calipers, but no Z07 package. How did you spec yours? When did you get it?
Your a lucky one also. My car was built in December and arrived first week January. White coupe with red seats and stitching. Level 2 carbon interior. Machine polished spider rims. Non Z07 but LPO Aero in flash. Carbon brakes and red calipers. All we need now is better weather....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.